The CFAR – French College of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care – is designed to promote the disciplines of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, share practices and exchange ideas about professional practices.
The CFAR’s missions are :
1. Coordinate the initial training and professional practice needs of Anaesthetists-Intensive care physicians;
2. Promote and ensure the quality of university and postgraduate training of Anaesthetists-Intensive care physicians in France,
3. Promote quality and safety of care by improvement of knowledge, evaluation and improvement of professional practices, risk analysis and risk management, by proposing continual medical education, continuous professional development, professional practice evaluation and accreditation programmes.
To know more about the CFAR and its activities, click below :
– Improvement of knowledge, evaluation and improvement of professional practices :
- Continuing medical education
- Continuous Professional Development
- Professional Practice Evaluation
- Accreditation programme